You're catching me in the midst of an unexpectedly busy early summer. Instead of my planned vacation, I've been deep in the weeds of ecosystem building at SCCF, house hunting in the Shenandoah Valley and recording THE BEST conversations for season 3 of Ecosystems for Change - if I say so myself ;)
In between seasons, I love giving a little peek behind the scenes of my work and thinking: In my second logbook, meet Dr. Amy Beaird, TJ Wright and Lauren Mathena who played hooky with me at the last Startup Champions Network Summit to talk about their work, and what they're seeing in the field.
BONUS: After a six-months hiatus from publishing content on the blog, I finally produced my first Insights piece this year! Phew... this was a labor of love! If you're curious to find out what I learned about building equitable ecosystems at the Rural Innovation Network Summit in Cape Girardeau, MO, you can read it here:
|The future is rural|
A look behind the scenes
Get the scoop on how I'm helping to build the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the Shenandoah Valley and meet new ecosystem builders!
I have a long list of resources and opportunities on my radar that I think you would love! Check out the highlights here:
- Virginia Main Street is looking for an economic development program manager.
- My friends at the Center on Rural Innovation are looking for a talented Marketing and Communications Associate.
- The Ada Jobs Foundation is hiring a Startup Community Manager in Ada, OK.
- I've really been enjoying the Rural Edge series by the Center on Rural Innovation.
- If you want to read more about my work in the Shenandoah Valley, I recently published this blogpost.
I will be back with season 3 in mid-June!
|Ecosystems for Change|
P.S. Like any of the graphics in this newsletter? Feel free to download and share them with a little tag for @SocialVenturers.